UK Trade in Numbers
Latest UK Trade Figures from the DIT.
Number of GB businesses exporting*: 206,800 (2016) - 8.8% of GB businesses.
UK Total trade (2017): £1,272.7bn. Source: ONS Second Estimate of GDP (January to March 2018).
Goods: £820.5bn (64.5%)
Services: £452.2bn (35.5%)
EU: £622.5bn (48.9%)
Top 10 UK trading partners (2016)
- United States
- Germany (German Translation)
- Netherlands (Dutch Translation)
- France (French Translation)
- China (Chinese Translation)
- Spain (Spanish Translation)
- Belgium (Dutch, French, German Translation)
- Italy (Italian Translation)
- Switzerland (French, Italian, German, Romansh Translation)
We hope you enjoyed reading this article! Check out our courses here.
#interpretertraining #translatortraining #dpsitraining #diptranstraining