Since 1999, we have operated a commercial Translation & Interpreting agency (Talking Heads) OPERATING FROM OUR HEAD OFFICE IN SHEFFIELD, UK. We work for both private and public sector clients, many of whom we now consider friends. We understand what these customers want from a professional linguist.
In 2010 company head Eileen Enos decided to launch training courses so that capable linguists could get more work, and better paid work. Clients were regularly requesting Interpreters who held a specific qualification or who had studied the subject matter. We knew that capable linguists existed, but we needed to provide linguists with the opportunity to gain appropriate training and / or qualifications.
As professional providers of language services we understood the 'provision' part of the process. However we needed a professional who had 'walked the path' themselves and who had excellent teaching experience. At that point Natalia Skorczewska Msc DPSI was brought on board to write the key courses.
The 'dual-power' of professional agency experience combined with a fantastic teacher has resulted in us providing excellent online courses with award-winning results and many, many happy customers.
We feel that providing our courses online rather than in a classroom setting enables more people to take advantage of our award-winning courses, including linguists from all over the world who wish to gain a coveted UK education.
What We've Achieved
- Awarded the 'Best Group Entry' for the DPSI examinations by the CIoL Trust.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers.
- We've maintained a consistently high level of service.
- We have developed courses specifically with the learner in mind.
- We bring newly qualified linguists to the market each year.
- Uniquely providing Skype Sessions - making all the difference to our students.