Foundation Certificate in Interpreting (FCI)
During this course you have studied the following subject matters:
- What is an Interpreter? Different usage types; public sector, commercial, etc
- The Interpreter’s Code of Conduct
- Public Sector Interpreting: Law, Health and Social Services
- Interpreters' in the European Union
- Commercial Interpreting
- Working With Agencies
- Interpreting Techniques
- Translation Techniques
- Sight Translation
- Note Taking
You have been provided with 11 exercises covering:
- Glossary building
- Matching terms / completing sentences
You have been provided with:
- 47 external links for research / further reading
- 12 items of further reading / bibliography / articles / videos.
This concludes your course.
If you have any queries at any point during your course, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.